Patagonia Women's Tadra Tank Top
The Patagonia Women's Tadra Tank Top features an organic cotton, Tyocell, and elastane fabric for all-day comfort on warm days at the crag. Features like low-profile straps and low, contoured armholes give the Patagonia Women's Tadra Tank Top unrestricted movement when climbing, and high-density cups hold their shape and maintain support after repeated washing. A staple for warmer weather sending.
|BODY||6-oz 55% organic cotton/41% TENCEL™ lyocell/4% elastane jersey|
|SHELF BRA||4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% elastane power mesh; 4-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) jersey with miDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control|
Women's Tadra Tank Top
• Soft and breathable organic cotton/TENCEL™ lyocell/elastane body fabric stays cool and comfortable all day long
• V-neck with low-profile straps that sit comfortably across back and shoulders for unrestricted movement
• Built-in shelf bra with quick-drying, supportive elastic for all-day use
• High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
• Low, contoured armholes provide coverage without limiting movement
• Waist length; low-impact support
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• Made in Sri Lanka.
Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing
Patagonia pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified™ item that carries their label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. But that’s not all. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialogue between workers and management. As of May 2016, more than 7,000 people working in factories that make Patagonia clothing had benefited from the program, and as of February 2017, workers have earned an additional $833,000 through Patagonia's Fair Trade program.