Patagonia Venga Rock Pants Womens
The Patagonia Women's Venga Rock Pants are some of the most popular rock climbing and bouldering trousers around - tried and tested - and it's easy to see why. Coupled with a flattering slim fit, the Patagonia Women's Venga Rock Pants are durable, stylish, lightweight and comfortable, thanks to their stretchy organic cotton construction and low profile shape, which is not only cool off the rock, but articulated and easy to move in on the rock. Low profile belt loops and mesh drop pockets are extra comfortable with a harness, while the unique integrated belt makes it easy to customise the fit. Throw in two back pockets for extra durability and money storage, a coin pocket that doubles as a toothbrush holder and a cargo-style thigh pocket, and you're ready to hit the rock.
|MATERIAL||98% organic cotton / 2% Spandex.|
1 product review
- beautiful colour and beautiful design
- great feel on skin
- good fit for a street pant (I'm 176cm tall, around 65kg and wearing a 6 on these)
- nice belt design and functionality
- for a rock climbing pant, they're reaaaaally bad Almost no stretch. While on my legs it doesn't feel bad, whenever i want to raise my feet for a high foothold I get blocked by the awkward fit around the hips. Any of my pair of climbig pants has more stretch than these. Any. Impossible to do proper stretching before/after climbing in these.
- Awkward sizing for a climbing pant. Great lenght and fit for legs but i have to pull tight on the belt so they fit my hips.
Don't recommend for climbing.