Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Looking for Wild Laila Peak Pant
The Looking For Wild Laila Peak Pant is built to do it all, from having an indoor climbing session with your friends to being up on a big wall. They are made from 95% cotton and 5% elastane which gives you comfort, as well as stretch, this combination with a crotch yoke, means the Looking For Wild Laila Peak Pant will allow you full freedom of movement whilst you are climbing. The mix of Cotton and Elastane make the pant very breathable so they are perfect for warm spring and summer climbing days. They have a strong resistance to abrasion so they can keep up with the high demand and abuse that climbing puts on our clothing. The elastic waist belt fits well under a harness making them comfortable to wear whilst route climbing and spending all day in a harness and the double stitched knees give them the durability you want from any climbing pant.
|MATERIAL(S)||95% cotton / 5% elastane|
|WEIGHT||450 g (avg.)|
Full feature list
• High quality with fabric made In Italy
• Breathable and ultra stretch material
• High abrasion resistance
• Ready-cut body with a sleek design
• A yoke between enlarged leg for optimum freedom of movement
• Perfect posture with the elastic belt that allows you to take a wider cut, if desired
• Elastic at the ankles to adjust the height of the trousers without problems
• Knee-level lining for better protection