$3.85 worth of credit back
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Max Climbing Maxgrip Hybrid
The Max Climbing Maxgrip Hybrid is a multi-functional accessory for training finger strength whilst travelling, warming up with at the crag, or for use as an antagonist training tool and climbing trainer in one. 6 different positions let you train on crimps, slopers, pinches, and jugs, all whilst activating the core and stabiliser muscles that aren't engaged on fixed bars and finger boards. The top hold is a lovely jug for training pull ups and antagonist work, like dips, flys, and push ups. If you're looking for a two-in-one TRX alternative, the Maxgrip is a portable and compact solution to training.
|SET INCLUDES||2x Maxgrip hold & 2x rope + rope length adjuster|
• Can be used as a warm-up tool at the crag
• Portable, for training whilst travelling
• Train with uneven loads by hanging one hold higher than the other
• Push-up exercises with your hands on the Maxgrips offer a great challenge, activating your stabilising muscles
• Suspension trainer setup in order to train your antagonists and work on your posture.