Lattice Lattice Micros Holds
The Lattice Micros Holds are designed to progress your finger strength all the way from single joint 14 mm holds to 'micro-edges' on your projects. In true Lattice style, the Micros Holds are designed to the best of the best. Each hold is checked by hand to ensure the size you order is the size you get to ensure you're training on the exact size edge and not something a few millimetres above or below. Each pack contains 3 pairs of holds, each with two edge sizes, totalling 6 variations from 14mm all the way to the crazy 4mm! Double them up for training both arms or stack them and train every single size single arm.
|CONTENTS||2 x 8/14mm, 2 x 6/12mm, 2 x 4/10mm|
• Machined from industry-standard tulipwood to exacting tolerances, each set is checked, paired and packed from our factory in the UK. There are certain things that climbers need from their micros so Lattice have addressed them all in one swoop because they know that certain things matter!
• Exact size tolerance. You won’t open up a pack of 6mm crimps and find they’re actually 7 or 8mm. It’s a common problem out there!
• Best value for money. Lattice have designed with multiple edge size progression so you can go all the way from 14mm to 4mm glory all in a single pack of Lattice Micros.
• Carefully designed edge geometry which is kind to skin and reduces skin splitters.
• Whether you’re starting your “micro” journey at 14mm or 8mm, Lattice have the full progression of difficulty covered. Join the finger strength revolution today!
1 product review
Lattice micros with their two different edge sizes are a great idea. So depending on your ability and training status you can use the smaller or bigger side of the 3 pairs.
In addition the wood and finishing is much better compared to other (often cheaper) micros I already used. Often the pairs have not the the exact same size and/or radius or they just use the wrong wood type for that type of training (not too soft but also not too hard!). Not so at the Lattice micros, really perfect for me.