Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
The Petzl e+LITE is an emergency headlamp you'll never even notice in your pack. Weighing an ultralight 26g and coming in a compact carry case (about the size of a large egg), the Petzl e+LITE headlamp's batteries with last for up to ten years if stored, so you can always keep it in your backpack, emergency kit, or car with the knowledge it will always be ready should you need it. Much more durable than a standard headlamp of the same power, the e+LITE has white and red modes, is able to withstand full water submersion, survive extreme temperatures between -30° C and +60° C, and comes with an integrated whistle that can be blown in emergencies. An essential and barely there headtorch that will perform in the harshest environments when you need it most.
|MAX DISTANCE||[Standard] 6 m ; [Max Power] 10 m ; [Strobe] Visible at 100 m|
|MAX BURN TIME||[Standard] 12 h ; [Max Power] 9 h ; [Strobe] 95 h|
|WATERPROOF RATING||IPX7 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes)|
|POWER||2 lithium CR2032 batteries (included)|
Full Features List
• Ultra-compact and ultra-light emergency headlamp to always have with you
• Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
• White lighting allows you to move around easily in the dark
• For emergency situations, the powerful red LED allows you to be seen from a distance
• Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
• Withstands extreme temperatures: -30° C to +60° C