Mountain Hardwear Men's Touren Softshell Pant
The Mountain Hardwear Touren Pants are year-round technical soft shell pants constructed for superior versatility, comfort, and mobility. Abrasion-resistant, water-repellent, quick-drying, warm and breathable mountain equipment.
|MATERIAL(S)||Midweight Stretch Double Weave Softshell (90% Nylon, 10% Elastane)|
|WEIGHT||425 g (avg.)|
• Polartec® Power Shield® provides the perfect balance weather resistance and air permeability
• Strategically mapped highly breathable stretch woven fabric
• 3 harness compatible pockets hold all the Alpine essentials
• Comfortable harness compatible waistband
• Kevlar reinforced panels on knees and inner cuff for abrasion resistant protection
• Exterior thigh venting
• Zip open cuff to accommodate ski touring boots
Polartec® Power Shield®
Developed to bring greater strength and versatility to the soft shell fabric category. By designing a dense knit multi-component fabric, Polartec® created a stronger balance between warmth, weather resistance, and breathability. This adaptable protection set a new standard for performance fabrics that could remain comfortable and excel in calm to inclement weather conditions.