Arc'teryx Sigma FL Pants Men's
The Arc’teryx Sigma FL Pants are the men’s softshell pant for rock, alpine and mixed climbing. The pant has been designed to be an ideal balance between weight and durability. Four-way stretch Fortius™ softshell fabric and articulated patterning give full mobility to this trim fit, crampon-friendly tapered pant. Knees and seat are reinforced with Wee Burly™ double weave. The low profile adjustable waist belt is harness-friendly and comfortable under backpacks. The hand pockets and large right thigh pocket have easy accessibility when you have your harness on. The ankle cuff feature draw cords to seal out drafts and grommets for gaiter cord to prevent snow going up the pants.
|FIT||Trim fit with crampon friendly tapered leg from the knee to ankle|
|MATERIAL||Durable Fortius™ 1.0 softshell (4 way stretch)/ Wee Burly™ reinforcements seat and knees|
|POCKETS||Zipped hand pockets and right thigh|
• Fast and lightweight softshell pants for rock, alpine and mixed climbing
• Trim fit with crampon friendly tapered leg from the knee to ankle
• Articulated patterning for mobility
• Durable Fortius™ 1.0 softshell with 4 way stretch
• Wee Burly™ double weave reinforcements in seat and knees
• Low profile adjustable harness-friendly waist belt comfortable under backpacks
• Harness friendly zippered hand pockets and a large zippered right thigh pocket accessible under harness
• Adjustable ankle cuff for sealing out updrafts
• Grommets in ankle cuff for installing gaiter cord
1 product review
These are great pants as you would expect from Arc'teryx, with little details that make them awesome. Material is very nice to the touch, sleek looking, comfortable, cinchable bottom, integrated belt, two types of material thickness... Overall just the right thickness for fast and light objectives in winter and spring-time climbing and mountaineering, for climbing in colder conditions they would pair well with some merino underpants. More robust material from the thighs, through the knee area down to mid-shin, so they will hold more abrasion in key areas. They are probably the most slim fitting pants from Arc, which I like, leg is tapered so the cut is great overall. Only downside is the crotch area is too big, so they come too high on my waist (up to my belly button) and the material somewhat bunches in the crotch area. Otherwise they would be perfect.