$4.70 worth of credit back
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Arc'teryx Sigma FL Pants
The Arc’teryx Sigma FL Pants are the men’s softshell pant for rock, alpine and mixed climbing. The pant has been designed to be an ideal balance between weight and durability. Four-way stretch Fortius™ softshell fabric and articulated patterning give full mobility to this trim fit, crampon-friendly tapered pant. Knees and seat are reinforced with Wee Burly™ double weave. The low profile adjustable waist belt is harness-friendly and comfortable under backpacks. The hand pockets and large right thigh pocket have easy accessibility when you have your harness on. The ankle cuff feature draw cords to seal out drafts and grommets for gaiter cord to prevent snow going up the pants.
|FIT||Trim fit with crampon friendly tapered leg from the knee to ankle|
|MATERIAL||Durable Fortius™ 1.0 softshell (4 way stretch)/ Wee Burly™ reinforcements seat and knees|
|POCKETS||Zipped hand pockets and right thigh|
• Fast and lightweight softshell pants for rock, alpine and mixed climbing
• Trim fit with crampon friendly tapered leg from the knee to ankle
• Articulated patterning for mobility
• Durable Fortius™ 1.0 softshell with 4 way stretch
• Wee Burly™ double weave reinforcements in seat and knees
• Low profile adjustable harness-friendly waist belt comfortable under backpacks
• Harness friendly zippered hand pockets and a large zippered right thigh pocket accessible under harness
• Adjustable ankle cuff for sealing out updrafts
• Grommets in ankle cuff for installing gaiter cord