Patagonia Men's Isthmus Anorak
The Patagonia Men's Isthmus Anorak is a lightweight, minimalist pullover for protection for wind and light rain. Made with NetPlus 100% recycled nylon, the Patagonia Men's Isthmus Anorak includes a DWR treatment to improve weather resistance and is perfect for all-season protection in milder weather when a hardshell is overkill.
|BODY||4-ply, 4.9-oz NetPlus™ 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)|
|LINING||2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh|
|WEIGHT||553 g (average)|
Men's Isthmus Anorak
• Shell made of NetPlus™ 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution
• PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) that sheds light moisture
• Fixed, three-panel hood with adjustable drawcord around opening cinches down when things get blustery
• Quarter-zip yoke with Vislon® zipper and wide, covered placket that secures with snaps
• Horizontal, zippered flap pocket secures with snaps and doubles as a stuffsack; marsupial front pocket
• Classic, set-in sleeves with gusseted cuffs and two sets of snaps for adjustability
• Stuffs into its own pocket for easier carrying
• Straight hem; hip length
• Made in Vietnam.
Products bearing the bluesign® logo have committed to using sustainable ingredients and a clean manufacturing process to minimise any negative impacts upon people and the environment. Bluesign® aims to create a textile industry that manages natural resources soundly and responsibly, reduces water and air emissions, improves its wastewater treatment, and generally reduces its ecological footprint to create safer products for consumers that cause less harm to the environment.