$18.93 worth of credit back
Norrøna Falketind Gore-Tex Jacket Men
The Norrona Falketind Gore-Tex Jacket Men is their most versatile all-season waterproof and breathable jacket. Light enough for summer use and durable enough for winter use, the Norrona Falketind Gore-Tex Jacket Men Made is made of a specially developed GORE-TEX® 3-Layer fabric with a comfortable, slightly brushed backer. The jacket features a helmet-compatible storm hood for full weather protection when worn with a helmet, long underarm vents for heat dumping, easily-accessible above harness/backpack pockets, and a designated pocket on the inside of the jacket to protect a phone from moisture damage.
A jacket that will perform in both summer and winter conditions, the Norrona Falketind Gore-Tex Jacket Men is adaptable and multifaceted for the all-purpose mountaineer and climber.
|MATERIAL(S)||Gore-Tex 3-Layer (20-Denier)|
|POCKETS||2 hand pockets, 1 inside mesh phone pocket|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Trekking, Mountaineering, Climbing, General outdoor use, Glacier walking, Ski touring|
GORE-TEX® 3 Layer (20-Denier)
A durable GORE-TEX® fabric suitable for a wide range of activities. In the 3-layer construction, the membrane is laminated to the lining on one side and to the outer fabric on the other, providing enhanced durability. Lighter than a 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric, since it requires no additional free-hanging liner.
Full Features List
• Adjustable cuffs with velcro
• Hand pockets above harness and hip belt
• Articulated elbow construction for greater freedom of movement in the arms
• Inside mesh phone pocket
• Asymmetric cuffs provide better weather protection
• One-hand hem adjustment
• Thin GORE-TEX® 13 mm seam tape sheds grams
• Under-arm venting
• Soft brushed chin protection to prevent irritation
• Storm hood is compatible with a helmet
• X-open ventilation zips (one at each end of zipper)
• YKK™ 2-way water-resistant front zipper