$4.08 worth of credit back
Arc'teryx Psiphon SL Pullover Men
The Arc’teryx Psiphon SL Pullover Men is a superlight, wind-resistant, quick-drying softshell designed for essential protection at minimal weight for rock, alpine, and ice climbing. The Arc’teryx Psiphon SL Pullover is designed with fabrics that are both durable to resist abrasions from harsh rock environments and breathable and stretchy for comfort on the move.
The Arc’teryx Psiphon SL Pullover features an ultralight Nylaz™ air permeable fabric with a woven nylon face for increased durability, as well as elastane fibers for performance stretch. This makes the jacket much sturdier and able to withstand the tough abuse of rock climbing, as well as allowing the body and limbs to move freely during the climb. This combined with the trim fit and gusseted underarms allow for excellent mobility so you can feel like you're wearing nothing at all. A deep front zipper with a quick pull locking slider provides rapid, single handed ventilation and easy on/offs, and the hood is helmet-compatible, windproof, and water-resistant, with the ability to be stowed snugly in the collar in windy conditions. Stretch cuffs with a HemLock™ Insert also provide a secure fit of the arms and waist without compromise.
Changing conditions require adaptable features, but longer climbing routes demand weight be saved wherever possible. The Psiphon SL Pullover sticks to the bare necessities to produce a softshell that is uncomplicated, delivering durability, breathability, and weather-protection suited to rock climbing endeavours.
|FIT||Trim, Hip Length|
|MATERIAL(S)||Nylaz™ (85% Nylon, 15% elastane) / Gossamera™ (100% Nylon ripstop fabric with water repellant coating)|
Gossamera™ Stowable Hood
Helmet-compatible hood is made from durable ripstop material (fabric with reinforced nylon weaves that resists tearing and ripping) with a Durable Water Repellent treatment. Provides wind and light rain protection and features an easy, quick one handed adjustment. When not deployed, a unique hidden snap system secures the hood in windy conditions, but keeps it right at hand should the weather shift. If not needed at all, the hood is completely stowable in the hidden snap closure.
Harness HemLock™ Insert
Foam insert designed to keep your jacket from riding up when wearing a climbing harness. Ensures full coverage, and can be removed when not needed.
Full Features List
• Light, functional, quick-drying softshell designed specifically for rock climbing
• Made of a stretchy, breathable, and durable fabric
• Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
• Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
• One-hand adjustable drawcords
• Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
• Trim fit ensures better line of sight while climbing
• Hood can be rolled away easily while wearing the jacket
• Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
• Helmet compatible
• Water resistant
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
• 1/2 front zip helps ventilate yet does not add bulk when worn with a climbing harness
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
• Gusseted stretch cuffs can be slid up the forearm while climbing
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Harness HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness
• Chest pocket with zip