$26.58 worth of credit back
Arc'teryx Alpha AR Jacket Men
This is Arc'teryx at their absolute best. A jacket designed to keep you warm and dry whilst tackling the harshest terrains and most severe conditions, the Arc'teryx Alpha AR Jacket delivers top-of-the-line performance in an all-round, versatile package. The highly waterproof, windproof, breathable, and durable N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L fabric is reinforced with a more hard-wearing N80p-X material in the hood, shoulders, and forearms - the high-wear zones - to achieve the best resistance to rips and tears possible. The helmet-compatible Stormhood™ provides full coverage without impeding movement or compromising vision, and Cohaesive™ cordlocks on the hood and hem can be easily grabbed and adjusted with gloves or mittens. e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning with no-lift gusseted underarms allow for a full range of motion and will not displace the lower part of the jacket when reaching for high holds or moving the arms overhead. Pit zippers allow for easy venting during high-output, and WaterTight™ external zippers increase water-resistance. This is Arc'teryx's fully-featured jacket designed for the all-round mountaineer: a do-it-all hardshell.
|FIT||Regular Fit, Hip Length, with e3D patterning|
|MATERIAL(S)||N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro / N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L Reinforcements|
|POCKETS||Internal zippered pocket, Two high crossover hand pockets with WaterTight™ zips|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Rock Climbing / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing|
|STATED WEIGHT||400 g|
• GORE-TEX® Pro 3L is reinforced with durable N80p-X in the hood, shoulders, and forearms (high-wear zones)
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) narrow GORE® seam tape reduce bulk and weight
• e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning with no-lift gusseted underarms for enhanced comfort and mobility
• Laminated brim on the hood prevents premature wetting out
• Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
• Laminated chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
• WaterTight™ external zippers increase water-resistance
• Pit zippers for easy venting and full front zip with wind flap
• Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
• Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
GORE-TEX® Pro 3-Layer
GORE’s pro-level jacket with maximum durability, breathability, and waterproofness, and windproofness to keep you protected in the most extreme weather conditions and harshest environments. GORE-TEX® Pro products feature three distinct features: an exclusive 100% ePTFE-based multilayer membrane system that enhances weatherproofing, outer materials that are higher than 40-denier to increase abrasion-resistance, an patented Gore Micro Grid Backer technology that improves breathability, reduces weight, and slides easily over internal layers. It's designed for top performance in demanding environments.
Designed for complete protection from rain or snow in cold, windy, and wet weather, Arc’teryx’s Stormhood™ is fully helmet-compatible and can be easily adjusted with one hand via a cinch cord at the rear of the hood. Drawcords on the inside prevent wind flap, and a laminated brim and high collar provide full coverage without restricting movement or visibility when moving the head in any direction.
An ultra-thin chemical coating applied to technical garments as the first line of defence against wet weather. This coating creates thousands of densely packed polymer “hairs” that prevent water droplets from reaching the surface of the jacket and encourages them to bead together and roll off. The first line of defence against wet weather.