Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Bag
The Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Bag is one of the brand’s best-selling sleeping bag liners and can make your sleeping bag up to 8˚C warmer. Perfect for keeping your hands and feet warm for a full day of climbing, the Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Bag is made from Thermolite Frabric, which has an amazing warmth to weight ratio. The lightest sleeping bag liner in the range, it’s the ultimate camping accessory for climbers who feel the cold.
|MATERIALS||80g / m2 Thermolite|
|DIMENSIONS||210 x 90 cm|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Cool Weather Camping, multi-day climbing trips|
Full Features List
• 80g / m2 Thermolite fabric is insulating, lighter and more packable than fleece
• Can make you up to 8oC warmer
• Mummy shape with a box foot
• Drawcord hood with mini cord lock
• Contrasting colour along the top edge makes it easier to find the opening
• Packs into its own Ultra-Sil® stuff sack, which is super durable and abrasion-resistant
Thermolite is a hollow-core fibre which provides amazing insulation properties alongside a light weight. The fact that the fibres are hollow inside means that they trap warm air, making an insulating barrier between you and the cold outside. As an added bonus, It’s also incredibly durable.