Designed for sport climbing, the Petzl Kliff rope bag holds all the essential gear you might need at the crag or climbing wall, plus ropes up to 100m. It features a practical opening system, offering quick access to gear without having to lay the back panel on the ground. The Petzl Kliff is also equipped with a removable tarp for easy rope organisation, while the adjustable foam shoulder straps make approaches way more comfortable.
|MATERIALS||polyester fabric and straps, aluminum hook|
At a Glance
A sport climbing pack complete with integrated rope tarp:
- 36 liter volume, stows up to100 m of rope, as well as all other climbing gear (harness, quickdraws, shoes...)
- durable, abrasion-resistant exterior fabric
Practical and easy to use:
- large zippered opening and hook on the back, protects the back panel from ground contact and dirt
- quick access to equipment when the bag is on the ground
- detachable protective tarp provides a 140 x 140 cm clean area for the rope
- four corner handles, two using differentiating colors for easy rope end identification
- two internal handles facilitate rope storage
- zippered pocket provides quick access to topo map, phone, keys...
- external handle for easy carrying
- adjustable foam shoulder straps
- sternum strap keeps the shoulder straps in place