4,50 € worth of credit back
Petzl Pro Traxion
The Petzl Pro Traxion is a versatile, heavy duty pulley designed to smoothly haul loads for big wall climbing or rescues. Naturally, for these exercises, the Petzl Pro Traxion has got to be really strong and durable, and it certainly lives up to this reputation. It is also incredibly efficient during your climb: you can install a rope while the pulley is still connected to the anchor and the side plate locks when loaded, so it won't open while it's in use. It's versatility continues to be seen through the fact it has a low connection point so you can make different types of hauling systems, and use it as a simple pulley, too. Easy to use, and handy in a variety of different climbing scenarios - a great resistant pulley.
|MATERIAL||Aluminum, stainless steel, nylon|
Petzl Pro Traxion Key Features
- allows a rope to be installed when the pulley is connected to the anchor
Well suited for hauling heavy loads:
- large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use
- lower connection point for creating different types of hauling systems
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: frozen or dirty ropes...
- may be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position