PhysiVantage Supercharged Collagen for Climbers and Elite Athletes
PhysiVantage Supercharged Collagen is a research-based tendon-, ligament-, and joint-support supplement specifically designed for professional, elite, and recreational climbers and non-climbing athletes. PhysiVantage Supercharged Collagen features premium (grass-fed, pasture-raised, non-GMO) hydrolysed collagen enriched with vitamin C and l-leucine to increase collagen synthesis and anabolic signalling. Rich in the collagen-building amino acids (glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline), Supercharged Collagen is further enhanced with l-tryptophan, making it a complete protein source delivering all essential amino acids to tendons and muscles. Both hard-training, non-injured climbers and injured/injury-prone climbers will benefit from this tendon, ligament, and joint specific protein.
Logo Shaker Cup sold separately.
|INGREDIENTS||Contains NO sugar, NO artificial flavors, and NO artificial sweeteners|
|SERVINGS||33 servings per 1-pound (454 grams) bag|
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
• Elite athletes in search of higher muscle-tendon efficiency and power…and the next level of performance!
• Anyone desiring to accelerate tendon remodelling/strengthening, reduce injury risk. Here's a link to the proven training protocol
• Hard-training athletes wanting to speed recovery from power/plyometric/campus training sessions.
• Anyone serious about hastening injury rehabilitation & return to peak performance.
• Youth athletes with growth plate pain or recovering from injury.
• Masters athletes wanting to accelerate recovery from sports/training, support stronger tendons and ligaments, reduce joint pain, and resist sarcopenia.
Supercharged Collagen™ is a first-of-its-kind tendon/ligament support supplement based on recent (and ongoing) research by Keith Baar (UC Davis School of Medicine) and Greg Shaw (Australian Institute of Sport). In vitro and human studies have shown that consumption of vitamin C-enriched hydrolyzed collagen before targeted exercise doubles the markers of collagen synthesis, while numerous professional athlete case studies have shown an accelerated return to competition after injury. Consuming Supercharged Collagen 30 to 60 minutes before rehab/prehab exercise or sport-specific training will target the critical amino acids Glycine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, and Leucine to the vital connective tissues and muscle matrix you wish to strengthen.
• **Healthy, Hard-Training Athlete** - Consume one scoop of Supercharged Collagen (ideally, on an empty stomach) 30 to 60 minutes before targeted sport-specific exercise or rest day "protective training" of the fingers, arms, shoulders, back, hips, knees, or ankles. Alternatively or additionally, consume one scoop upon waking each morning for joint and connective tissue support. and muscle matrix recovery.
• **Achy or Injured Athlete** - Consume 1.5 to 2 scoops of Supercharged Collagen (on an empty stomach) 30 to 60 minutes before rehab or protective training of the achy/injured tissues. For best results, perform this nutritional and training intervention twice daily with at least 6 hours of rest in between.
*Pro Tip:* When consumed before training or sporting activities, consider mixing with Endure X for a performance-enhancing workout boost.
**NOTE**: Supercharged Collagen ingredients are safe for competition as clarified and sanctioned by WADA, IOC, NCAA. The product is manufactured in a cGMP-certified and FDA-registered facility which tests each raw material and all finished products to validate the nutrition facts and vitamin & mineral label claims are met and other hazardous elements, such as microorganisms, are not present. Made in the USA.
4 product reviews
great stuff way cool for recovery and for enpowering the tendons systems during mechanical loading
Bought this to speed up recover from ligament injury. Improves performance, especially if taken before workout, as recommended. Only chocolate flavor was available at the time of purchase, that tastes too sweet for me (it actually does not contain sugar, I guess some kind of sweetener). Overall, good product, if only a little expensive.
A bit too sweet for my taste
dissolves well in water!