DMM Alpha Trad Carabiner
The DMM Alpha Trad Carabiner is a lightweight wire-gate 'biner for all types of climbing from sea cliff trad routes to winter climbing in Scotland or the Alps. The DMM Alpha Trad Carabiner is large enough to easily be operated with gloves on, while the wire gate makes for easy, snag-free clipping clipping and the deep rope basket makes everything a little safer.
|MAJOR AXIS STRENGTH||24 kN|
|MINOR AXIS STRENGTH||7 kN|
|OPEN GATE STRENGTH||9 kN|
|GATE OPENING||25 mm|
• All-round carabiner for versatility
• Wire gates are the lightest gate type available, and resist freezing shut in cold conditions
• Clean nose for snag-free clipping
• The nose of the carabiner is wider than the gate, helping prevent accidental gate opening caused by rubbing on rock.
• Ergonomic spine and grippy grooves for positive handling
• Deep rope baskets for easy clipping
• I-Beam construction through hot-gorging for optimum strength to weight ratio