Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
La Sportiva Trango Tower Extreme GTX
The La Sportiva Trango Tower Extreme GTX is an insulated waterproof, lightweight mountaineering boot for single day ice and high alpine objectives. The outer is a high-tenacity, water-repellent nylon with a Honey-Comb Guard, a Light PU Thermal adhesive, and Vibram® rubber rands to increase durability and abrasion-resistance in high-wear areas. The lining is a warm, moisture-wicking microfibre material with Gore-Tex Performance Comfort to provide full waterproofness in moderate weather conditions, perfect for single day ice climbs and moderate weather mountaineering. The sole is also constructed from a 9mm Insulated IBI-Thermo which helps to retain heat. All in all a great all-round mountaineering boot for everything from glacier walking to ice climbing.
|WEIGHT||731 g (avg.)|
|UPPER||High tenacity Nylon® water repellent with abrasion resistant Honey-Comb Guard™/ FlexTec 3/ Microfibre + Light PU Thermal adhesive/ Vibram® rubber rands|
|LINING||Microfibre / Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort|
|INSOLE||9mm Insulated IBI-Thermo|
|MIDSOLE||6-7mm TPU/ Dual-density micropore EVA|
|SOLE||La Sportiva "One" by Vibram® (exclusive) with Impact Brake System™|
• Durable abrasion resistant uppers with Honeycomb Guard™ inserts in high-wear zones
• Vibram® One sole with sticky rubber and edging platforms
• TPU midsole with PU inserts for full crampon compatibility
• 3D Flex™ ankle for longitudinal lock out and lateral flexibility
• Collar tip gaiter for additional protection and warmth