$28.75 worth of credit back
La Sportiva Nepal Cube Women GTX
Ultra-light and comfortable aren’t words often associated with technical mountaineering boots, but that’s exactly how the La Sportiva Nepal Cube Women GTX is designed. Lightweight steel lace hooks, a honeycomb-structured midsole and generally light materials contribute to the featherlight feel of these boots, while the EZ Out Tongue and La Sportiva’s 3D Flex System make for superior comfort and a precise fit whether you’re walking or climbing. Better yet, the Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort liner provides the best of both worlds: warmth and breathability plus total water-resistance, while the waterproof leather outer will mould to your foot shape for the ultimate comfort over time. If you’re looking for a technical mountain boot hikes, climbs and keeps you warm, this is it.
|WEIGHT||1670g approx. per pair, size 38|
|SOLE||Re-soleable Vibram Megagrip with Impact Brake System|
|UPPER||3+ mm waterproof Hydro Perwanger Leather|
|LINING||Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort|
|INSOLE||Carbon Tech honeycomb|
|MIDSOLE||2mm Polyurethane graded for crampon attachment|
• Vibram Megagrip sole with Impact Brake System is fully re-soleable and super-grippy
• Hydro Perwanger leather upper is waterproof
• Carbon Tech Honeycomb insole traps air pockets and keeps your feet warm
• 2mm Polyurethane midsole is rigid and ideal for crampon attachment
• Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort lining is fully waterproof and breathable
• 3D Flex system supports the ankle but still allows it to move in all directions for comfortable walking
• EZ Out Tongue is removable, allowing for more precise adjustments and directs sweat to the outer
• Rubber toe protects against shock and abrasion
• Reduced weight thanks to lightweight steel lace hooks
Vibram Megagrip Sole
The Vibram Megagrip sole was developed for use on slippery surfaces in all weathers – wet or dry. Vibram is one of the world’s most well-known producers of shoe rubber and as a result, Megagrip is not only incredibly grippy over a range of surfaces, it’s super durable, making it the ultimate sole for demanding activities such as hiking, trekking and backpacking.
Impact Brake System
La Sportiva’s innovative Impact Brake System is a proprietary technology in outsole design where the lugs are oriented in opposing slanted directions. This opposition increases braking power by an average of 20% and decreases impact forces by an average of 20% so going downhill is just as comfortable as going up.
Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort
GORE’s insulated and waterproof boot protection for use in cold conditions. Durably waterproof and breathable, and with an extra insulating layer, this is the ideal choice to keep your feet warm and dry during cold weather pursuits.