$4.16 worth of credit back
Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 45L
The preferred travel companion of mountain guides, alpinists and outdoor adventurers worldwide, the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 45L bag provides bombproof protection and sensible packing options for all your gear, and can take whatever abuse gets thrown at it. Made from burly Bluesign approved ripstop polyester with a waterproof TPU coating, it can take a beating from bad weather conditions, while the chunky outer daisy chains provide even more external storage options. Internally, the Black Hole Duffel 45L has two mesh pockets in the lid for storing easy access essentials and internal luggage compression straps so you can fit even more stuff in there. An external zip pocket and removable padded shoulder strap complete the ensemble, while the best bit is that the bag has its own stuff sack it can be packed into, so you can compact it and pack it away when you don’t need it, genius!
|MATERIALS||15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.|
Black Hole Duffel Key Features
• Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
• Padded, removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with snap closure and haul loops at either end for easy carrying
• Padded base protects contents
• Burly, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
• Fabric is bluesign® approved
Ripstop fabrics are made by weaving a nylon thread in interlocking, square patterns through a base material. (You can spot its distinguishable appearance in fabrics with a raised box or diamond pattern.) As a result, rips and tears, unable to bypass this nylon barrier, are confined to one very small area and will not spread throughout the fabric.