$0.46 worth of credit back
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Climbing Technology Warlock HMS
The Climbing Technology Warlock HMS won't grant you sorcerer's powers, but its compact design and hot-forged construction will save weight on your rack without sacrificing strength. Ideal for trad climbing, sport climbing and general mountaineering.
|GATE OPENING||24 mm|
|MAJOR AXIS STRENGTH||23 kN|
|MINOR AXIS STRENGTH||12 kN|
|OPEN GATE STRENGTH||8 kN|
Full Features List
• Hot-forged design reduces weight and increases strength
• Suitable for rope manoeuvres at an anchor and for use with belay devices
• Ample interior space for the use with the Munter hitch knot
• Lightened and crafted design, for a better grip and larger sized sections in the points that are used the most
• Emphasized double T beam construction, for an optimal weight/strength ratio
• Catch free closure that avoids accidental snagging during use