Norrona Falketind PrimaLoft60 Jacket Men
The Norrona Falketind PrimaLoft60 Jacket Men is a lightweight insulated synthetic down jacket with water-resistance, breathability, and climbing features designed for all season use. Their lightest and most packable insulated jacket, the Norrona Falketind PrimaLoft60 Jacket Men can be worn as an outer in milder conditions or as a midlayer in winter weather. PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation is hydrophobic to keep you warm even if the jacket gets wet, and Polartec® Power Stretch® cuffs and side panels add flex for better comfort and mobility across all types of manoeuvres. An Integrated hand gaiter™ blocks out the weather and traps in heat, and above-harness pockets are always accessible.
Able to be packed into its own pocket, the Norrona Falketind PrimaLoft60 Jacket Men is designed for all-season use by the versatile climber.
|MAIN MATERIAL(S)||Polartec® Power Stretch® (Cuffs & Panels)|
|INSULATION MATERIAL||PrimaLoft™ Silver|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Trekking, General outdoor use, Mountaineering, Big wall climbing, Casual use, Climbing, Expedition, Freeride skiing & snowboard, Glacier walking, Ski touring|
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
Branded as “warmth when wet”, and considered the industry best in synthetic insulation, PrimaLoft® was originally designed by the U.S. Army’s R&D team who wanted to develop a synthetic alternative to down that had the ability to repel moisture and increase breathability. The result was PrimaLoft® fibers, ultra-fine fibers that, unlike down, are hydrophobic, resisting water absorption that would otherwise soak the fibers and destroy the air pockets. That’s why PrimaLoft® has the ability to maintain warmth, even when soaking wet.
Full Features List
• Norrona’s lightest and most packable insulated jacket for all-season use
• PrimaLoft® Silver is warm even when wet
• Polartec® Power Stretch® (cuffs & side panels) increases mobility
• Able to be compressed into a packable pocket for easier stuffing into bags or clipping onto harnesses
• Hand pockets sit above a harness or a hip belt for easy access
• Integrated hand gaiter™ and adjustable bottom hem helps to trap air and keep out wind, rain, and snow
• High, protective collar with soft-brushed chin protection to prevent irritation
• YKK™ water-resistant zipper