$3.34 worth of credit back
Grivel Nepal S.A. with Leash
The Grivel Nepal S.A. is a non-technical, hot-forged carbon steel ice axe designed for trekking, classic snow climbs, rental programs, and schools. With an S.A. (Self-Arrest) shaft, the Grivel Nepal S.A. has been designed to be as effective and efficient as possible when self-arresting and to brake with as little effort as possible from the user. A carbon steel head reduces weight whilst increasing strength for added durability on all terrains, and the spike and shovel allow for easier plunging into hard snow and ice and for digging snow steps.
With balance and poise, the Grivel Nepal S.A. is not only tough and durable but also trustworthy and reliable to instil as much confidence as possible in everyone from beginners to experts.
|PICK MATERIAL||Carbon Steel|
|CERTIFICATIONS||CE Certified B|
Carbon Steel Pick (Hot-Forged)
Much more thermally efficient than steel or aluminium, carbon is also lighter and has the ability to dampen vibrations, making it a much better alternative in cold-weather and/or for use in alpine tools. Hot-forged construction not only makes the metal stronger, but also lighter.
Full Features List
• S.A. shaft is designed to effectively break falls and slides
• Hot-forged construction makes the pick not only stronger but also lighter
• Carbon steel pick is stronger and lighter than aluminium alternatives, to increase lifespan
• Spike and shovel configuration for plunging and digging snow steps
• Comes with leash to secure ice axe to the wrist or a harness to prevent accidental loss