$3.44 worth of credit back
Climbing Technology Hound +
The Climbing Technology Hound Plus is a classic ice axe for the versatile, multi-disciplined mountaineer. With a balance between lightweight and performance, the Climbing Technology Hound Plus can tackle glacier travel, couloirs, technical ski touring, and ridges with mixed climbing: a straight shaft allows for efficient plunging and self-arrests when walking, and the curved head and profile allows for better precision and power on technical snow, rock, and ice. An all-round piolet for the all-round person.
|WEIGHT||[60cm] 465 g, [70cm] 500 g|
|RATING||T-Rated (Type 2)|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Glacier travel, Couloirs, Technical ski touring, Ridges with mixed climbing|
|PICK MATERIAL||Hot-Forged Steel|
|SHAFT MATERIAL||Light Alloy|
Full Features List
• An ergonomic head made of hot-forged steel, designed for a better grip and it is equipped with a adze
• Tapered light alloy handle with an anodized finish, straight at the base for an effective penetration in the ice
• New grip that is ergonomic and moulded, with excellent grip and handling for greater efficiency of use
• Head and pick equipped with holes for the insertion of a carabiner or a sling
• Classic dragonne DRAG-TOUR included.