$4.00 worth of credit back
The Petzl Hirundos climbing harness is a top of the range, clean-looking harness that is perfect for sport climbing. The Petzl Hirundos climbing harness is very lightweight thanks to the Fuseframe Technology construction, preventing the discomfort of pressure points during use. The harness features no crossing seams, thus preventing friction zones and helping you to feel as unrestricted as possible. The four gear loops have been designed with the quick moving climber in mind, as there are two rigid font loops to easily access, as well as two flexible back loops to work alongside your backpack, without creating unwelcome pressure. Made with Bluesign fabric, this harness helps sustain the planet, as well as your endurance on the rock.
|WAIST SIZE||(XS) 65-71 cm, (S) 71-77 cm, (M) 77-84 cm, (L) 84-92 cm|
|LEG LOOPS SIZE||(XS) 48-53 cm, (S) 48-53 cm, (M) 52-57 cm, (L) 55-60 cm|
|WEIGHT||280 g (S)|
|MATERIAL||Nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminium, high-modulus polyethylene|
Hirundos Key Features
• Narrow and comfortable waistbelt for athletic climbing
• FUSEFRAME technology offers a thin and supple waistbelt for complete freedom of movement with minimal weight
• Elasticised leg loops allow the harness to remain adjusted
• Supple leg loop bridge for maximum comfort when climbing
• Two rigid equipment loops in front for easy clipping and unclipping of quickdraws
• Two rear equipment loops are flexible, for bringing gear to the front and for comfort when carrying a backpack
• Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
• One rear loop for trail line
• Reinforced tie-in points in high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
• Waistbelt equipped with a DoubleBack HD buckle in forged aluminium, offering good grip and fluid glide of the webbing for easy and quick adjustment
• Durable exterior fabric is abrasion resistant
7 product reviews
Unfortunately the size is not as I expected. I ordered a SMALL one because I used the measurement-indication, but unfortunately it turned out to be too small... When measured I had like 5 CM left, but now it's really tight...
Super light and really confortable. don't forget to check the size of the legloops.
Very light and confortable
It doesn't hurt even hanging for a long time (for expemple, route setting)
Harness is very light, you have feeling like you dont wear anything. Super comfortable.