The Petzl Adjama harness is a sturdy, comfortable harness perfect for mountaineering and ice climbing routes. Thanks to its ENDOFRAME construction, this harness supports the wearer through distributing weight evenly through the waist and legs. Further comfort on longer days is provided through the fact there are no crossing seams, which means compression points and chafing zones are eliminated. There are five equipment loops (two rigid at the front, and flexible back loops to avoid pressure points whilst wearing a backpack) so your tools are always quickly accessible. A great, reliable and hardy harness for the mountains.
|WAIST SIZE||(S) 71-77 cm, (M) 77-84 cm, (L) 84-92 cm, (XL) 92-100 cm|
|LEG LOOPS SIZE||(S) 47-57 cm, (M) 51-61 cm, (L) 54-64 cm, (XL) 56-66 cm|
|WEIGHT||485 g (M)|
|MATERIAL||Nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminium, high-tenacity polyethylene|
Petzl Adjama Key Features
• Padded waistbelt and leg loops
• Wide waistbelt provides comfortable positioning
• ENDOFRAME Technology construction allows excellent weight distribution
• Two very large rigid equipment loops in front for transporting a lot of gear and for easy clipping and unclipping of carabiners
• Two rear equipment loops are flexible, for bringing gear to the front and for comfort when carrying a backpack
• One large center rear equipment loop for carrying belay station gear, shoes or special equipment
• Compatible with the CARITOOL EVO tool holder
• One rear loop for trail line
• Adaptability: leg loops adjustable with DoubleBack buckles, to adapt to different body types and to seasonal clothing
4 product reviews
The size is perfect. Just follow the size accordingly. Padding was good. Shipping was good and perfect. Happy customer! :)
Excellent harness with one buckle. Super comfortable even in longer periods to hang in there. 5 loops to place all your gears that offers plenty of room to do so if you trad climb or do some big wall fun stuff.
Very comfortable and practical
Front gear loops could be bigger, carry tool option helps.