$2.98 worth of credit back
Mammut Ophir Speedfit Women
The Ophir Speedfit Women’s features Mammut’s Speedfit system for rapid adjustment and a cleaner harness for rock climbing, alpine, and ice climbing. The Speedfit leg loops of the Mammut Ophir Speedfit remove traditional buckles for an easy to use “slide” system that allows for faster adjusting with less loose straps to get in the way during climbing. Also features two-part webbing technology for comfort, breathability, and uninhibited range of movement for fall-prone sport climbs or big wall endeavours. 4 gear loops. 2 loops for attaching an ice screw carabiner. Ladies-specific for a more ergonomic fit of the female form.
Speedfit Leg Loop System
Similar to a standard buckle system except with no exposed webbing strands, making the system much lighter, neater, and easier to use. Simply slide the speedfit buckle across the load-bearing webbing to loosen or tighten. Simpler adjustments, especially in cold weather.
Full Features List
• Harness for rock, ice, and alpine with fast-adjusting Speedfit system for simpler on/offs
• Two-part webbing protection ensures maximum comfort
• Patented tie-in protector protects the harness from abrasion damage
• 4 gear loops
• 2 loops for attaching an ice screw carabiner
• Very strong haul loop (2 kN)