The Camp Flint is an all-round harness, and we've got it at a bargain price. The Flint comes with a patented No-Twist belay loop that prevents incorrect, unsafe use, making this a safe harness for beginners and pros alike. Comfortable 6mm EVA foam padding provides all-day comfort, whether it's for sport climbing or big days in the mountains. Four reinforced gear loops carry gear securely, and auto-locking buckles on the waist and legs provide fast, easy adjustments.
|WAIST SIZE (CM)||(S) 65-77, (M) 75-87, (L) 85-97|
|LEG LOOPS SIZE (CM)||(S) 52-62, (M) 56-66, (L) 60-70|
• Graphics coordinated with the popular Armour helmet
• Auto-locking buckles on the waist and legs
• Comfortable 6 mm EVA foam padding
• Patented No-Twist belay loop
• Drop seat with plastic buckles
• 4 webbing reinforced gear loops and haul loop
6 product reviews
Very impressed, great combination of price x practicality. Recently re-entered gym / top-rope climbing and wanted my own harness that didn't break the bank and this has been the perfect match. Particular points of interest:
- lightweight - weighs less than gym rental harnesses, and light enough to not notice wearing it
- comfortable - the padding is wide enough / padded enough to descend / fall without pinching and discomfort over the thighs and lower back. Huge improvement vs gym rental harnesses.
- adjustability - make sure to measure up before buying, I only just fit (with straps tightened to maximum), so would recommend using a measuring tape with the clothes you'll be wearing under, as well as a hand under the thigh strap to get accurate sizing
- appearance - it's quite plain, blends into clothing
- strength - can't comment on the long term, but have taken a few minor falls and can't complain - felt safe!
- usefulness - the gear loops are fine, although would have preferred them to be bent out from the frame for easier access.
Overall for a starting out harness, its very comfy, practical and hard to pass by considering the price.
Very happy with the purchase. Well made and comfortable. Not the lightest harness but still good enough.
Wow! This harness is a must buy for anyone who is looking for a harness that steps out of the boundaries of budget harnesses, yet maintains a budget price. I have taken this harness for a couple of gym sessions, as well as an outdoor day at the crag, and here are some key points I have noticed:
- Very easy to adjust, sizes have a wide range that will make shopping for this harness simple
- Although not the most comfortable, it proved suitable for everything I threw at it, including a shorter multi-pitch session
- Versatile with a range of options for storing gear and accessories
Overall this is a fantastic product at an even more fantastic price... Give it a try! 5 stars for value
it has everything you need ... Very comfortable and light.i wear it even i go for sport climbing or multi pitch.. adjustable at the thighs to fit all morphologies. value for money.
Simple, mais y a tout ce qu'il faut... Très confortable grâce à sa ceinture dorsale large. Et surtout ajustable au niveau des cuisses pour s'adapter à toutes les morphologies... Que demander de plus. Niveau look, il reste sobre et discret mais on n'est pas dans un défilé de mode !