$5.66 worth of credit back
Arc'teryx AR-385a Harness Women's
The Arc'teryx AR-385a Harness Women's is a high quality all-round harness for women. If you're looking for an extra durable harness that will work on everything, one that has a high build quality and long lifespan, this is it.
The AR-385a Women's is designed with versatility in mind, with features that are suited to rock, alpine, and ice climbing. Four polyurethane gear loops are hard-wearing and rack gear securely, and four ice clipper slots are especially useful for climbing long ice routes or organising screws. Adjustable leg loops accommodate extra layers in colder weather, providing a secure fit. The Burly™ Double Weave material is strong and flexible, and the laminated elastic webbing in the adjustable leg loops extends rebound life. As for comfort, the AR-385a features Arc’teryx Warp Strength Technology™ that equally distributes weight across the harness. And the "quick hooks" on the rear of the leg loops let you go to the bathroom without taking the harness off.
This is Arc'teryx's do-it-all harness that will endure the abuse of rock, snow, and ice.
|WAIT SIZE (CM)||(XS) 64 - 69, (S) 69 - 74, (M) 74 - 81, (L) 82 - 91|
|LEG LOOPS SIZE (CM)||(XS) 52 - 56, (S) 55 - 59, (M) 58 -62, (L) 62 - 66|
|MATERIAL(S)||Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric / 7075 T6 aluminium anodised buckle / Type 66 nylon webbing / Polyurethane gear loops|
• Part of the AR (All Round) collection
• Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
• Four ice clipper slots
• Self locking buckles
• WST™ (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
• Stainless steel quick hook on the rear leg elastic permits using the bathroom without taking off your harness
• Stretchy mesh storage bag
• Women's specific fit
• Four gear loops
• Adjustable leg loops enable a precision fit with varying layers