$11.92 worth of credit back
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Sea to Summit Talus Ts1
The Sea to Summit Talus Ts1 is a two-season sleeping bag with a relaxed mummy design and comfort-enhancing features, perfect for occasional or regular hikers and campers who want a more comfortable night's sleep without sacrificing build quality. The Ts1 is designed to protect against wind and rain, both inside and out.
The Nylon 2D Nano Shell fabric is a highly durable 20-denier nylon material that's 100% windproof, and with a DWR treatment, highly water-resistant. The insulation is Sea to Summit's ULTRA-DRY Down™, a treated goose down insulation which offers 60% more loft and absorbs 30% less moisture when compared with untreated down in wet conditions.
|MATERIAL(S)||2D Nano Shell|
|INSULATION||90/10 Premium Duck Down|
|SIZE||190 x 73 cm|
|PACKED SIZE||5.5 L (volume)|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||1°c Comfort to -5°c Lower|
• Hood cocoons the head in a way which maximises the available loft without making it feel claustrophobic.
• An adjustable collar helps fine tune your temperature control
• A discreet zippered pocket holds your MP3 player or valuables
• Anti-snag system on main zipper
• The cut of the bag and baffles are engineered so that none of the down is restricted from reaching its maximum loft (and therefore insulation value)
• Nano-level treatment inhibits bacterial and microbial growth, which makes Sea to Summit sleeping bags more hygienic and improves their lifespan.
• Uses down that has been sourced and certified by the Responsible Down Standard (RDS).