Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Rab Mythic 600
The Rab Mythic 600 has the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any Rab sleeping bag, and offers a comfort limit of -5°C to alpine climbers and mountaineers looking for an ultralight sleeping bag that weighs and packs little. The 600 grams of 900-fill power European Goose Down is of the highest quality available to provide the best warmth-per-gram and the smallest pack size possible. It's also been treated with Nikwax's Hydrophobic Down treatment to protect your down's loft and warm air pockets in cold and damp conditions. Features include a weight-saving baffle construction and a glow in the dark zipper. With as much warmth at the lowest weight possible, the Rab Mythic 600 is perfect for anyone who wants the utmost quality and performance.
|MATERIAL(S)||Pertex® Quantum 7 Denier|
|INSULATION||900 Fill Power ethically sourced European Goose Down (Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®)|
|LINING||Pertex® Quantum 7 Denier|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||Comfort: -5°C (23°F), Limit: -12°C (10°F), Extreme: -32°C (-25°F) - Rab Limit: -16°C (3°F)|
|PACK SIZE||22 x 51cm/8.6 x 20in|
|MAX USER HEIGHT||185cm/72.8in (Shoulder Width: 70cm/27.5in, Hip Width: 52cm/20.5in, Foot Width: 41cm/16.0in)|
• All down products are ethically sourced and certified to Responsible Down Standard
• Weight saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
• Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
• Mummy Taper Shape
• Proportionally assigned differential cut
• ¾ length YKK 3 coil main zip with noctilucent puller
• Anti snag bonded zip guard
• Ergonomically designed internal collar design
• Internal collar and hood drawcord
• Super lightweight trims and features
• Angled foot box
• Cotton storage sack
• Temperature tested to new European standard EN ISO 23537-1:2016
• Available in left zip only
Nikwax® Hydrophobic Down
Nikwax® Hydrophobic Down features the high-insulation, compressibility, and durability of natural goose down combined with the water-resistance of synthetic. Goose down is treated with an environmentally-friendly, PFC-free Durable Water Repellent treatment, meaning it absorbs 90% less water than untreated down, keeping you warm and protected even in wet and extreme conditions.
A lightweight, yet strong and durable fabric used in sleeping bags and insulated clothing with a softness that allows down and synthetic insulation to fully loft. Pertex Quantum® uses precisely woven ultra-fine yarns, making it windproof and of a very stable downproof construction.