Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Jacket
The Men's Down Sweater Jacket is the classic, time-tested down jacket from Patagonia that's built for everything from supping a beer at the pub to hauling gear like a mug. 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272) makes the Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Jacket incredibly warm despite its low weight as well as breathable and packable, an ideal combination for moving fast and light in milder weather. The 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR coating resists moisture and rips and tears whilst reducing its impact on the planet. A classic.
|SHELL AND LINING||1.2-oz 20-denier NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)|
|INSULATION||800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272)|
|WEIGHT||369 g (average)|
• Durable shell fabric is made of a 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Additional loft provides even more warmth from 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272); quilting patterned for warmth and movement
• Centre-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
• Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
• Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
• Made in Bangladesh.
Products bearing the bluesign® logo have committed to using sustainable ingredients and a clean manufacturing process to minimise any negative impacts upon people and the environment. Bluesign® aims to create a textile industry that manages natural resources soundly and responsibly, reduces water and air emissions, improves its wastewater treatment, and generally reduces its ecological footprint to create safer products for consumers that cause less harm to the environment.