$6.08 worth of credit back
Mountain Equipment Xero Jacket Men
The Mountain Equipment Xero Jacket is their very lightest down jacket, an invaluable year round booster layer packing away to nothing.
With a total weight of just 285g the Xero Jacket gives appreciable extra warmth that goes anywhere. Packed into its pocket it’s easily clipped to a harness or stashed in a pack. Water resistant down fill combines with our featherweight Helium 20 fabric to give crucial insulation on windswept summits.
|MAIN MATERIAL(S)||Helium 20|
|INSULATION MATERIAL(S)||Water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power|
|RECOMMENDED USE||All-round use|
|WEIGHT||285 g (avg.)|
• Helium 20 outer fabric is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
• 71g (Size L) of water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
• PFC-Free water resistant down treatment
• Stitched-through quilted construction throughout
• Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
• YKK® centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
• Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
• Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Helium fabrics are exceptionally light, compressible and tough. There densely woven construction ensures the highest levels of down-proofing, wind resistance and resistance to heat loss.