$12.83 worth of credit back
Mountain Equipment Vega Jacket Men
The Mountain Equipment Vega Jacket is the only choice for uncompromisingly fast and light mountaineering goals.
A lightweight and water resistant down jacket; perfect for fast and light winter sports when not being burdened by a heavy load is a primary concern. Designed around a tailored active alpine cut and a grown-on Half Dome hood to give complete upper body insulation.
|INSULATION MATERIAL(S)||Goose Down with a minimum content of 90/10 800 fill power|
|POCKETS||2 zipped hand warmer pockets with moulded zips|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Mountaineering and alpinism|
|WEIGHT||620 g (avg.)|
• DRILITE® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
235g (Size L) of Goose Down with a minimum content of 90/10 800 fill power
• Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
• Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
• Half Dome HC hood with EXL® lining
• 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with offset insulated rear baffle
• 2 zipped hand warmer pockets with moulded zips
• DRILITE® Loft hem and hood lining
• Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
800+ Fill Power Goose Down
Their very best Eastern European goose down. Sourced from Western Russia, with an actual minimum down cluster content of 93%* & individually tested to ensure a minimum fill power of 800 cubic inches & DOWN Codex approved.
Exceptionally light, highly breathable and water resistant shell fabric used to protect down inside sleeping bags and clothing.