$11.96 worth of credit back
Arc'teryx Cerium SL Hoody Men's
What does the Arc'teryx Cerium SL Hoody Men's have in common with a bag of doritos? Not that they go perfectly with salsa - it's weight! At 185 g, it's the lightest down jacket in the line: a packable, high warmth mid layer for milder conditions, dynamic sports, and backup warmth.
The Cerium SL Hoody Men's features both goose down and synthetic down to provide a balance of each insulation's advantages. 850 fill European grey goose down fills the hood and core to provide maximum warmth in key areas, whilst Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, which insulates even when wet, is located in areas where moisture may build up to prevent loss of loft. The outer shell is 100% nylon with a DWR finish to repel light rain and snow.
The Cerium SL Hoody is as light, warm, and thermally protective as possible for insulation that lasts through wet weather and intense activity.
|MAIN MATERIAL(S)||Arato™ 7 - 100% nylon|
|INSULATION||(Core and Hood) 850 fill European grey goose down / Coreloft™ synthetic insulation|
|POCKETS||Two zippered hand pockets|
|WEIGHT||185 g (avg.)|
• Part of the SL (Super Light) collection
• DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
• Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
• Insulated collar
• Chin guard
• Low profile collar
• Full front zip with chin guard
• Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
• Elastic cuffs
• Elasticised rear hem seals out draft
• Includes stuff sack