Patagonia Ironwood Pack 20L
For post-work/school adventures, and for transitioning between urban streets and outdoor scenes, less is more often than not more. Comfortable, hard-wearing, water-resistant, and just big enough to fit in your school/work, outdoor, or travel essentials, the Ironwood Pack 20L is a simple panel-loading backpack with a large main compartment to hold your climbing essentials with a raised, padded sleeve that protects most 15” laptops. A zippered front pocket holds keys, wallets, or climbing tape, padded Human Curve® shoulder straps provide all-day, ergonomic comfort, and an ice axe loop and exterior lash points carry an ice tool, yoga pad, or a skateboard. Made from 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a 200-denier polyester liner. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|MATERIAL(S)||(Body) 600-denier 100% recycled polyester, (Lining) 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating.|
|GEAR SLOTS||Ice axe loop & Lash points for skateboard or yoga mat|
• Recycled polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
• Generous main compartment; zippered exterior stash pocket; raised, padded sleeve protects most 15" laptops
• Human Curve® shoulder straps provide all-day, ergonomic comfort
• Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
• 600-denier fabric is reinforced with a 200-denier lining to increase abrasion-resistance
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Finish
An ultra-thin chemical coating applied to technical garments as the first line of defence against wet weather. This coating creates thousands of densely packed polymer “hairs” that prevent water droplets from reaching the surface of the jacket and encourages them to bead together and roll off. The first line of defence against wet weather.