Patagonia Arbor Daypack 20L
The Patagonia Arbor Daypack 20L is a classic front-loader made from recycled polyester. Featuring a 15" laptop sleeve and a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment, the Patagonia Arbor Daypack 20L will suit anyone after durable simplicity for everyday use, rain or shine.
|BODY||6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester|
|LINING||3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester|
|TREATMENTS||Both with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
• The 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
• The main compartment has a raised, padded laptop sleeve that fits most 15" laptops; the laptop sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when you head to the trails
• Designed with Human Curve shoulder straps for maximum carrying comfort
• Built with a top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
• A zippered front stash pocket is just right for keys, sunglasses or other small items you want to keep close at hand
• Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
1 product review
I got this bag for those days were i am going to be attending college before going to do a session of climbing. i can fit all of my college equipment and a 15 inch laptop and climbing gear without it being too heavy and with having room to spare.
one of the other thing that i love (which i think would be good for lead climber too)is that the zips got all the way to the bottom of the bag giving a clear view of what is contained inside the bag.