Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Black Diamond Stinger
Updated for 2017, the Black Diamond Stinger Crampons are lightweight stainless steel crampons for serious ice climbing. Redesigned to be lighter and fit better with modern mountain boots, the Black Diamond Stinger Crampons feature a technical and ergonomic stainless steel construction, as well as a cheaply and easily replaceable mono-point. Precision fit and technical, aggressive points provide security and bite on the ice, a great choice for serious ice climbers.
|WEIGHT PER PAIR||960 g|
• Asymmetrical stainless steel design is lightweight, won't rust and fits the contours of modern boots
• Mono frontpoint is replaceable at low cost and can be changed quickly and easily in the field
• Hooded frontpoint and aggressive secondary points are optimized for precise, secure placements
• Low-profile micro-adjust heel level offers precision fit
• Thin, low-profile toe bail and thinner, shorter heel wire for improved fit with modern boots
• Includes front and rear dual-density ABS