$2.53 worth of credit back
Scarpa Origin Women's Climbing Shoe Last season
The SCARPA Origin Women's is a comfortable, all-day beginner’s climbing shoe with a lower volume, designed by the legendary Scarpa designer Heinz Mariacher who wished to create the ultimate performance rock shoe for the novice climber.
With the recognition that beginner’s climbing shoes need to be just as thought about in terms of design as any other type of shoe, Scarpa enlisted one of their most experienced designers to produce a shoe that would kickstart a climber’s passion: the result was the Scarpa Origin Women's. A flat profile, neutral shape, and full-foot midsole is both comfortable and supportive, the best to build foot strength in the foot. An easy to use hook-and-loop dual velcro closure provides a secure fit with simple on-and-offs, but the real cherry on top is the upper: made of a lush leather, it ensures an all-day comfortable wear, and will mould to the foot perfectly to guarantee the minimum amount of stress with the greatest performance. Proprietary Vision rubber for the best combination of grip and durability.
|Upper material|| |
|Closure type|| |
|Sizing and fit|| |
|Sole material|| |
|Sole thickness|| |
SCARPA's Vision rubber, a proprietary compound that is both sticky and resilient to all the conditions that new climbers' feet will experience.
A rand that that pulls power from the toes to achieve performance with less tension and less painful toe cramming. The Bi-Tension Rand also reduces the amount of rubber needed under the toes, which means a lower weight and a higher sensitivity.
Full Features List
• Women’s specific last for a more uniform fit of the female foot. (Also suitable for anyone with lower volume feet and narrower heels.)
• Everything has been designed to have beginner climbers climbing at their best
• Vision rubber is durable and sticky
• Leather upper gives a soft, padded feel for all-day comfort and a custom fit
• Flat, neutral shape is the most forgiving on beginner climber’s weak feet and toes
• Hook-and-loop dual velcro closures provide a tight fit and allow for easy on-and-offs on all climbs