La Sportiva Katana Lace Women's
Finally, Katana Lace Women's brings La Sportiva's all-day climbing workhorse in a female-specific version. If you find the men's version too stiff, the La Sportiva Katana Lace Women's uses a half-length midsole and Vibram XS Grip2 rubber (instead of XS Edge) to provide better flex, as well as greater friction and grip. Go for this if you want a softer version of the men's shoe, or if you're a lighter climber – male or female – who struggles with stiffer shoes.
|Upper material|| |
|Closure type|| |
White / Black
|Sole material|| |
Vibram XS Grip 2
|Sole thickness|| |
Katana Lace Women's
• Revolutionary tubular construction with P3® Technology provides ultimate comfort and performance
• Highly breathable tongue works in conjunction with the shoe lining for moisture management
• Outsole design varies between the Katana Lace Men's (full-length) and the Katana Lace Women's (half-length) to support climbers of all weights and sizes
• Updated heel pattern with increased rubber coverage improves grip while heel hooking
• Narrower heel sole design improves heel hooking precision while maintaining the same known fit and feel
Vibram XS Grip2™
Rubber compound built for pure friction, recommended for use where maximum grip is the primary need - bouldering and sport climbing, indoor climbing, or extremely smooth, polished routes.
P3® Permanent Power Platform
After intensive abuse, downturned climbing shoes can start to lose their distinctive shape. La Sportiva’s P3 rand system prevents from this happening so your shoe maintains its powerful profile, permanently.