Evolv Elektra Women’s Climbing Shoe
The Elektra is Evolv’s best-selling women’s climbing shoe, now improved for 2017. Evolv say the Elektra is designed to work on everything. It’s an all-round climbing shoe with a flat, asymmetrical profile for a balance of comfort and precision on vertical climbs and a soft midsole for sensitivity on more technical manoeuvres. This time round, the Evolv has been updated with an enhanced fit over the previous model, a VTR rand for better comfort and durability, and a synthetic upper treated with an antimicrobial finish that keeps shoes smelling and feeling fresher for longer.
Evolv say that the Elektra’s popularity comes down to its versatility; from sport, to boulder, to multipitch, and gym climbing, the Elektra performs on anything and everything, and at great value, ideal for the do-it-all climber.
|Upper material|| |
|Closure type|| |
|Sole material|| |
TRAX Rubber 4.2 mm
Used by Chris Sharma himself, TRAX® climbing shoe rubber manufacturer say they focus two things: traction (friction and grip) and hardness/durability. As the world’s best climber says, “Trax Rubber has the perfect blend of stickiness and durability for climbing of all types. Whether I am on a granite slab or an overhanging sport route, I have total confidence in every foot placement.” TRAX® has also introduced a number of eco-initiatives over the years, which you can learn more about from their website.
Full Features List
• Evolv’s best-selling all-round shoe for women
• Improved fit over the previous model for more comfort, precision, and power
• New high quality material
• New anti-microbial mesh helps to eliminate odours usually found in synthetic materials
• Variable Thickness Rand uses thinner rubber in high pressure areas and thicker rubber in high-wear zones for better comfort and durability