Find the best size for you
The Boreal Satori is built on a highly downturned and asymmetric last with a soft midsole for a high level of sensitivity and technical ability. This aggressive design makes for a shoe that will work best on overhanging boulder problems where it will provide precision on micro holds and flexibility for toe-hooks and smears. Best suited to hard boulder problems and indoor climbing.
|Upper material|| |
|Closure type|| |
|Sole material|| |
|Sole thickness|| |
Satori Key Features
• Optimum fit thanks to its Wrap Rand and uniquely sculpted toe rand
• High sensitivity midsole with Toe Flexion System
• Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH PRO Ultra outsole. 4-4.5 mm thickness depending on size
• Mix2Fit: Shoes easy to put on and fit thanks to a hybrid lace and strap closure
• Wrap Rand System surrounds the foot and supports it in the best position for optimum strength and precision
2 product reviews
Very aggressive shoes but extremely precise. Overhangs and heel hooks become much easier with these shoes.
Normally I'm using a 43'5 in street shoes and a 42 in Scarpa Instinct VS. With these shoes I'm using a 42'5 and they are a bit narrow.
Probably I'm gonna use them to attack very hard boulder projects
The most aggressivily designed Boreal shoe I've climbed in over 20+ years beginning with the Lasers. Warning! This particular Boreal model is small in sizes. I've Always climbed in Boreal Size 7 but in Satori I need 8 so go up one size.