$7.33 worth of credit back
Mountain Hardwear Direttissima 35 OutDry Backpack 2017
The Mountain Hardwear Direttissima™ 35 OutDry® Backpack is a versatile climbing and mountaineering daypack that boasts a completely waterproof construction and flexible modular design. OutDry® technology keeps the Mountain Hardwear Direttissima™ 35 OutDry® Backpack’s contents dry in all weather conditions, and multiple lash points, compression webbing, and an intuitive ice tool carry system that conceals picks allows for convenient and accessible storage of all your gear. Dual-density shoulder straps also greatly increase comfort, and the padded waist belt can be swapped with a webbing belt (included) when carrying lighter loads.
|WEIGHT||3 lb 1 oz / 1.39 kg|
|VOLUME||2135 in³ / 35 L|
|MATERIAL||400D HD Nylon/840D HT Ballistic Nylon (body), and a HardWear X-Ply Ripstop (accent)|
|GEAR LOOPS||Multiple lash points and side webbing|
Full Features List
• Rainroom tested main compartment constructed with OutDry™ waterproofing technology
• Flexible design concept allows removing or adding pack components for optimal versatility
• Multiple lash points and long compression webbing allow for overloads while effectively reducing volume as needed to keep any size load stable
• HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly but is removable for carrying light loads
• Intuitive, easy to secure and adjust ice-ax / ice tool carry system with pass through sleeve to conceal picks
• Dual-density shoulder straps carry in comfort
• Removable padded waist belt, with gear loops, adds stability
• Swap the padded waist belt for a webbing belt (included) when carrying lighter loads
• Removable top pocket with zippered security pocket inside for valuables
• Removable high strength aluminium stay for load support
OutDry®: ‘Water not included™’
In traditional waterproof-breathable technology, water and moisture are collected between the two layers of the fabric, causing them to become heavy and wet. OutDry heat-bonds its waterproof-breathable barrier directly to the fabric, eliminating seams, gaps - any way that water could possibly get in, and keeping you drier, lighter, and more comfortable. Guaranteed to be watertight, this backpack comes with a seam taped top pocket, and has been rain room tested for 24 hours.
Ripstop stops rips!
Ripstop fabrics are fabrics woven with special reinforcing technique that makes them resistant to tearing and ripping. Used in sails, hot air balloons, kites, and parachutes (disclaimer: gear will not work as a parachute… or at least hasn’t been tested to).