Petzl Sirocco 2
The Petzl Sirocco is the lightest helmet on the market, now with even better protection than before. The new Petzl Sirocco has the addition of a polycarbonate shell on the top of the helmet, and its back cover has been extended to provide more complete coverage and protection against rear impacts. This shell has been included to provide better, more durable protection against low impacts, like from falling rocks and debris, but Petzl have designed it so that the Sirocco's ultralight reputation isn't compromised. With large ventilation holes, headlamp clips, and a magnetic loop that makes clipping the chinstrap faster and easier, the new Petzl Sirocco is as still designed to be as light and comfortable as possible but now with enhanced protection.
|SIZE RANGE||53-61 cm|
|MATERIAL(S)||Expanded polypropylene (EPP) cap, polycarbonate shell, expanded polystyrene (EPS) cap, polyester webbing|
|CERTIFICATIONS||CE EN 12492, UIAA|
Full Features List
• Ultra-light design
• Hybrid construction with EPP foam cap (expanded polypropylene) and rigid shell injected with EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam
• Cover design for optimal protection against lateral and rear impact
• Large ventilation holes
• Fully adjustable thanks to the adjustment of the straps around the head and the chinstrap
• Magnetic loop to facilitate closing (Petzl patent)
• Compatible with the VIZION visor
• Two hooks at the front and an elastic at the back to attach a headlamp
7 product reviews
Great helmet... super lightweight... only thing stopping five stars is the price!
Very nice and light helmet
Lightweight and well ventilation
After reading a bunch of reviews from it, I had to try it. When I received it I got a bit skeptical since it looked too fragile, but the helmet is strong and super light. I definitely reccomend it.
This helmet will keep you safe and not get in your way.