Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Mammut Wall Rider Helmet
The Mammut Wall Rider Climbing Helmet is designed to be low profile and lightweight, but with a hybrid design that means it provides incredible head protection over all areas of climbing. The Mammut Wall Rider Climbing Helmet is made from a solid, shock absorbing EPP plastic mould with a partial plastic hard shell to provide the ultimate protection during your activity. Nonetheless, while this is a robust helmet in safety, this is not a heavy-duty helmet in terms of feel, as it has plenty of vents so you don’t overheat when things get more intense. Other dynamic features of the Wall Rider include a minimal adjustment system to allow you to achieve the best possible fit, and a head torch attachment system to secure your heard torch in place.
|WEIGHT||S/M - 195g, M/L, 220g|
|CLIPS||2 at the front and rubber loop on the back as a headlamp fixture.|
• EPP core combined with a partial Hard Shell
• Ergonomic interior with comfortable padding
• Large ventilation openings for good air circulation and heat discharge
• Ultra-lightweight, minimalist adjustment system
• All-round, fully adjustable chin strap for optimum fit
• 2 clips on front and rubber loop on back for fixing a headlamp
• EN 12492 standard
2 product reviews
Great looking and super light weight!
Suddenly makes wearing helmet not such a pain in the .... :)
Super light, barely noticeable while wearing it. It's comfortable with good vent on hot days. It stays still on the head under all circumstances. I`am satisfied with it.