$2.31 worth of credit back
The Edelrid Zodiac is a lightweight, stable climbing helmet that's ideal for all types of climbing and mountaineering. Its hybrid design incorporates a hard outer shell and polystyrene inner shell for extra shock absorption, while the Wing-Fit system and rear adjustment dial mean it fits comfortably and safely to a range of head sizes. The inner cradle also folds into the helmet shell to reduce its packing size.
For an extra-light version of the Zodiac Helmet, check out the Zodiac Lite.
|SIZING||One size fits 54 – 62 cm|
At a Glance
• Wing-Fit system and rear adjustment dial fits all sizes and guarantees outstanding safety and comfort
• Expanded polystyrene foam inner shell for reliable shock absorption
• Large vents ensure a constant supply of fresh air
• Cradle folds into helmet to significantly reduce the pack size
• Fully adjustable chin strap with closure system positioned under the ear for greater comfort
• 4 robust head torch clips
• Robust and impact-resistant injection-moulded ABS shell
• Detachable, washable padding (spare padding included)
• One size: fits head circumference 54 – 62 cm