The Petzl Sirocco helmet is a light and tough helmet for your climbing expeditions. The Petzl Sirocco helmet is almost unimaginably light, made with a one piece construction for solidarity and strength. The material of the helmet is expanded polypropylene, which answers for it's excellent impact resistance, to keep you safe while climbing. The helmet is designed with superb ventilation around the crown of the head to keep you cool, and the magnetic buckle at the chin means you can secure your helmet with simply one hand. Your head torch is kept secure too given the rear elastic and two hooks featured. Lightweight, safe, strong and super comfy - the ideal adventure sport helmet.
Petzl Sirocco Key Features
- One-piece crown of expanded polypropylene (EPP) and textile adjustment system for an ultra-lightweight product
- Excellent ventilation distributed around the crown
- Entirely adjustable and adapts to all head shapes
- Removable comfort foam is quilted and lined with absorbent fabric; washable
- Magnetic buckle allows the chinstrap to be fastened with one hand (Petzl patent)
- Two mounting holes for VIZION visor
- Two hooks and rear elastic for attaching a headlamp
- Available in two sizes
2 product reviews
Really light helmet for each activity in the mountains! I love her
I love this helmet! It's crazy light and has super good ventilation, I felt like I didn't have anything on my head !
Shame that there is only one color available...
I highly recommend this product for all types of climbing !