Camp Storm - Last Season's
The Camp Storm takes the lightweight, ventilated design from the popular Speed competitive ski-mountaineering helmet, and adds better comfort and a more secure fit to make a wear-all-day helmet during long, hot days multi-pitch climbing and intense mountaineering.
Shifting the focus from lap times to wear-all-day protection, Camp have produced the Storm from the mould of their popular Speed in this exceptionally breathable and comfortable helmet. The 22 streamlined vents ensure a high level of air circulation to prevent overheating. Very comfortable thanks to its removable padding and precise fit, with a much securer fit thanks to the new dial adjustment system. Will excel on warmer days and long excursions. Headlamp compatible. Comes in two sizes for a better option of fits.
|WEIGHT||[Size S] 230 g, 8.1 oz; [Size L] 250 g, 8.8 oz|
Full Features List
• Camp's lightest helmet designed for technical climbing and mountaineering
• In-mould EPS construction with a durable polycarbonate shell
• Open air design with 22 vent holes for remarkable breathability
• Precise fit with removable padding for exceptional comfort and safety
• Lightweight and secure dial adjustment system sits low on the head to keep the helmet in position
• Quick adjust locking buckles on both sides of the chin strap for easy and secure adjustment
• Headlamp compatible