$0.27 worth of credit back
Psychi Wooden Boar Hair Brush
A Wooden Boar Hair Brush from Psychi. Wood is much more sturdy and durable than plastic handled brushes, and it can be recycled. Boar's hair is used on all of the best climbing brushes because it's strong, stiff, and more resistant to fraying. It's also kind on rock, and natural. These densely packed bristles will last a long time indeed.
• Boar Hair Bouldering Brush
• Strong wooden handle, longer lasting than plastic handles
• Large, naturally durable Boar Hair bristles clean grime and chalk off holds with ease
• Ideal for cleaning chalk, grease and rubber off climbing holds for a better grip
• Can be used at an indoor wall or at the crag.